Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011


I've been feeling a little blah lately, I think my trip to Chicago tomorrow will do me some good. It's always refreshing to get to the Windy City every now and then and spend some time with my fans :) I won't be escaping the cold weather (yet) however, I will have a change of environment and that is just what I need right now. I'm only there for 2.5 days so I need to squeeze all the fun I can have in such a short period of time :)


I'm not having much with the feature dancing thing, it's harder to get into than I thought. I found a local place that might be able to help me out with shows. I'm working on getting more credits behind me and finding a local club to be a club girl in. I'm not going to give up!!! I'm one hot MILF and I have a lot of potential. Whatever I end up doing, I'm going to have fun doing it!!


What are you favorite clubs and your favorite things you like to see the girls in the clubs do? Don't be shy, e mail me!!! becca@beccablossoms.com. I want to be sure to cater to my fans when I'm in a club and your suggestions would be perfect!!






No comments:

Post a Comment