Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bears Lost :( Life will go on :)
















Wow, it's been a busy few day! I spend Thursday and Friday in Chicago, I was fortunate enough to meet some great fans :) Today, my little girl and I stayed home and had a girl day. I can't believe how big she is getting and what a beautiful, wonderful, intelligent person she is becoming. Today was good but is tainted with a little sadness, the Bears lost :)










Looking forward to the future, I'm going to spend a few days in Oak Brook, IL. This is my first time touring there, I can't wait to meet my fans there. I have a lot of traveling to do this year and I'm really excited to see new places and meet new people.










Yesterday morning, before leaving Chicago, I filmed some more Masterbation Monday scenes for my website. I can't wait for you to see it, I use toys that I have never used before. I can't wait until they are up, I would love to hear your feed back and suggestions :)










Have a very blessed evening!!! *Muah*










2 comments:

  1. My God Becca, you're looking so good! So happy to see that all of your hard work is paying off. I wish you nothing but the best in 2011 and beyond. Hope to meet you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you're in Oakbrook you will have to check out Kona Grill. Really good food if you like suishi and that kind of stuff. They also have steaks. Pretty cool atmosphere as well.

    I'm a new follower and i must say you are smokin hot!! Whatever you're doing keep doing it and be safe :)

    ReplyDelete