Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm Home!!!




I'm back from shooting in California and I finally got a moment to relax. The trip went really well, it was probably the best one so far. When I first arrived, I got settled into my room and relaxed, ate some good food, connected with friends out there, etc. The next day, I shot with Jay Rock. I did 4 solo scenes and a boy/girl scene with Eric John who was a really nice guy. In one of the solo scenes, I rode a Sabyan, this was the first time ever on one and I must say, I liked it. I'm considering investing in one myself. It was a really long day but I think good stuff came out of it. Everything will be on www.Anilos.com :)

My third day was started out with a nice long run and yummy food. I then went back to the hotel, did a little networking then headed out the meet Pamela Peaks in person. We have been e mailing and talking on the phone for about a year now. It was very cool to finally meet her in person. I arrived at her house and we chatted about the business for quite a while. Pamela is very generous with information and advice. Its always good to sit down with someone who has been in the business for a while and get their perspective on what your doing. After getting back to my room, Chong called me and told me my new Naughty America scene was out and so far the reviews were good :)

My fourth day consisted of shooting for Paris Video and visiting the legendary Lynn LeMay. I had to drive from Chatsworth to San Diego, about 2.5 hours, to get to the shoot. I made the mistake of stopping to pee in a busy town and it took me 30 minutes to get back on the highway. I guess you need to be careful where you stop to pee when your on a schedule. Tiffany Paris of Paris Photography, and her husband were great people, they were wonderful to work with. Tiffany shot the stills, we did 10 sets of solo stills and 3 sets with Jeremy Steele who I also did 2 scenes with. Needless to say, it was a super long day but I did feel it was very productive. We got everything done in good time. All that footage will be released on www.allover30.com Afterwards, I drive 2.5 hours to spend the night at Lynn LeMay's house like I have so many times before. Lynn and I hung out for a little bit at night, then I got a good nights sleep. In the morning, we hung out in her front yard, watching her bunnies and cats run around. It was very quiet and peaceful and a great way to end my trip :)

During my trip, it came to my attention that I have another DVD out, thats makes 11, including the one I put out on my own. Woo Hoo!! Cougar Country 5, check it out!!

Now I'm all unpacked and settled in at home, getting back to my normal routine. I'm working on some things for my next trip and I will keep everyone posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment