Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Today is going to be a fun day in the great city of Chicago!!! My daughter and I are going to spend the day down there. Even though I grew up near Chicago and have had the city at my disposal most of my life, I never get bored of it. Theres so much to do, so much culture and arts and entertainment. I love going down there. Next week, I will be in Des Moines for 2 days. I never thought to visit there however, it has come to my attention that I have quite the fan base there. I'm hoping to meet some of them :) At the end of the month, I'm finally shooting in LA!!! I have 2 shoot set up for Naughty America so far...others are in the works ad I will certainly blog about them when they are set in stone. I'm super excited about getting back to shooting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment