Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thank you to all my fans that came out to see me at Exxxotica in Chicago.  I had a great time, met lots of wonder people and did a little networking.  This was my first big show.  I think I'm going to have to do more of them :)  I was signing with Galaxy Publicity, James Baratlet was kind enough to allow me to be at his booth.  To make things even better, I was right next to my friend, the legendary Lynn LeMay.  We had some down time to hang out with Chong and Disco Rick from Psychobabble TV. 

One of my favorite things was meeting the people from SWOP.  I've been trying soooooo hard to get a SWOP chapter going in Milwaukee and haven't had a lot of luck.  Now I feel like I can actually start moving on this. Theres so much good that can come out of this and so many people that can benefit.

OMG, I think I have hit the status of the ultimate soccer mom.  I bought a minivan today.  It's a really nice one.  I went to the car dealer with every intention of buying a sports car.  I don't know how the heck I ended up with a minivan but I think Chong had something to do with it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment