Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

Slutwalk!!!!

I just got home from the last Slutwalk volunteers meeting and I'm super excited.  This event is going to be awesome.  I came in at the tail end of putting it all together and man am I impressed with what these people have done to put it together.  I'm honored to be a part of this and to have the privilege of speaking.  There are going to be other speakers there, the Brew City Bruisers, Burlesque dancers and lots of other stuff!! 

Slutwalk is trying to stop victim blaming when it comes to rape.  It doesn't matter what a person is wearing, what the do for a living or how much they had to drink, it is NEVER the victim's fault when their raped.  I love the industry I'm in however, I hate the fact that there are people in our world that rape and I have even more when victims get blamed. 

I'm donating some of my DVDs, every dollar that comes from their sale will go directly to Slutwalk.  I'll even sign them for you :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfg-kH3i6QM

No comments:

Post a Comment