Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Good Stuff...

Now that the holidays are over, it's time to get back to business :)  I hired a webmaster to redo my website.  I want to offer more to my fans and give them lots to enjoy :)  Of course I'm open to any suggestions :)  Please be patient, I won't suck for much longer.

I'm attending the AVNs this year, this is a first for me.  I'm really looking forward to meeting lots of people in my industry and fans.  I'm arriving a little early to have some fun.  I can't possibly go to Vegas and not leave time for fun!!  I still have to find a nice dress and some other outfits.  I can't wait!!

I put off dancing at a club in Milwaukee until after the holidays, I'll post when I start.  I'll be a regular club girl, not a feature.  I'm planning on working Mondays during the day and early evening.  I don't think I can handle working until 2 or 3 am, at least not during the school year.  We'll see what summer brings.  I really want to focus on my fans this year and get out and meet them as much as possible.  Dancing is just one way I thought might work.

I'm trying to get on my web cam more often as another way to interact with my wonderful fans.  There's a link to it on my website, www.beccablossoms.com.  I have some new toys and sexy outfits, join me for some sexy fun!!

SWOP-Wisconsin is moving along but much slower than I anticipated.  We're still working on getting sex workers in Wisconsin comfortable with us and organizing.  I know we can do great things and we will!!

1 comment:

  1. I too am in Milwaukee...I'm also a blogger and have done a few adult shoots(Jan B. ,Misty Highwood, The Cucktrix)...I'm here in Milwaukee thru Jan. 30th ....if perhaps you'd ever want to do something local...after the 30th I'll be on the east coast for a bit.
    Let me know...

    Ramon
    del.bbc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete