Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Going to California again :)




I'm getting ready to head to sunny California on Tuesday. I bought a new, huge suitcase, a few new outfits, and made all the travel arrangements. I think I'm getting the hang of all this traveling for shoots. This time, I will be shooting with two companies I've never shot with before, Jay Rock in Granada Hills and Paris Video in San Diego. I've only been to San Diego once for Naughty America's Live with Lauren. I think its so much prettier than LA, I loved the limited time I was there. I'm looking forward to driving back there again :)


While I'm home, I'm just hanging out with the family, gardening, working out, and thinking about painting the bathroom that i bought paint for 4 month ago. I can be a procrastinator at times, hee hee.
I set a goal for myself. I figured if I put it in my blog, I'm more likely to get it done. My goal for this week is to figure out how to put my pics up on Twitter. I'm giving myself to get this done, wish me luck!!















No comments:

Post a Comment