Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!!

Hello and welcome to my new blog :) I will be blogging every week so I can stay in touch with my wonderful fans. I have been home in Milwaukee all week after spending a few days in California shooting for Naughty America. I have 2 new scenes coming out. The first one was with Danny Wylde. Danny is a super sweet guy and hes really smart. I got to slap his sexy little ass. Working with Danny was so fun. The second scene was shot with Mikey Butders, he is so adorable. One thing that I noticed about Mikey that I didn't notice about him the first time we worked together is his down to earth personality. He is fun to work with and is a funny guy in general. Its not often that I get to work with the same guy twice but when I do, there is a level of comfort that just takes care of some of the jidders.

While staying home for the next few weeks, I'm making the final arrangements for some adult industry trade shows, getting new merchandise on my website, shooting Masturbation Monday clips for my site, making the final arrangements for my trip to LA in March, and some other stuff. I would love to hear any suggestions my fans might have in terms of what they would like to see on my website, either merchandise or on Masturbation Monday, or any new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment