Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wow, things have been busy the past couple of weeks and they are going to stay that way all summer.  All good stuff!!   My 2 first scenes in a year came out with Naughty America. Go to www.becablossoms.com and follow the link.   I really felt rusty while shooting these but Yesenia and her crew really know how to make me look good :)  She is by far my favorite director and has been there since my first scene ever.  I'm so blessed to know such awesome people.






I'm going to be in Cleveland, OH June 11 - 13.  I'm meeting with my awesome webmaster to get things rolling on my website so I can give my fans more.  I'm also offering private time with any fans that would like to meet me also.  Contact me at becca@beccablossoms.com if you would like to hang out.  I've only been there one other time to go to the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame with my friend and international Karate Champ Adam Brozer.  Cleveland looked cool but we didn't get to do much more :(



Pridefest is this weekend at the Sumnerfest Grounds in Milwaukee and I'm going to go check it out.  I've never been however, I'm really looking forward to it.  I love the community and will do anything I can to support them.  Everyone I talk to that has been in the past says it's a great time.  I would love to see my fans there!!!

http://www.pridefest.com/

I HAVE to give kudos to JC Penny and I must say I'm a new regular customer.  They put out and ad that featured two real life gay men and their children.  Good for them!!!  There is nothing wrong with the heterosexual family however, that's no the only kind of family in our country.  JC Penny did an excellent job showing a wonderful part of our community that doesn't get enough positive exposure from corporate America.  I was able to show this ad to my children and open a conversation in a positive, undiscriminating way.  Way to go JC Penny!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOiQYQsfPqg



Here in Wisconsin we had a historic recall election for governor.  Scott Walker won...again.  I didn't vote for him however, I urge all Wisconsin residents to support him and allow him to do his job.  What's done is done he was the guy that won.  We can hope and pray for the best.

Lately I had a few e mails questioning me if my Tweets were true, am I really just a normal Midwestern mom.  I find this odd because I'm just me.  I am a normal Midwestern mom. I have 2 kids that have made me very proud by finishing their school years with excellent grades.  I do my own yard work, shopping, cooking, etc.  I live in a typical 3 bedroom ranch with a vegetable garden and pool in the back yard.  I drive my kids to school, take them on family vacations, clean my own house and all the other stuff anyone else does.  I don't do drugs, I very seldom drink, I love to run and I hate to scrub my bathtub.  I'm about as 'normal' as anyone can get.   I know, its not very glamorous but it's me.  I have a hard time being anything but who I am...I gotta keep it real :)

If anyone is in Burlington, WI stop at the tobacco shop on Pine Street, across the street form the police station and ask for Ron.  He refused to bring me ice cream one night when I was having a craving.  He's a great guy and he is part owner of the store.  Tell him Becca Blossoms needs ice cream!!!

Now it's time to go to my Slutwalk meeting.

Kisses,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becca!

    Did you know the race horse I'll Have Another is trying to win the Triple Crown in New York City on June 9th?

    If he wins, he will be the first horse to win the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes in the same calendar year since Affirmed won those three races in 1978.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becca!

    Great info about you!

    I'm just a regular Midwestern Dad who happens to love your movies and who travels to Milwaukee frequently. I get to hit Summerfest this year for the first time since 2004!

    Keep up the great work!

    Take care.

    ej

    ReplyDelete