Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Good Morning!!

I'm getting ready to head home from Hammond,IN.  I met some great people here and I most certainly will be back to Indiana...I already have some other areas in mind that I want to visit.  The only draw back was the hotel looked a hell of a lot better online than it really is.  I like to stay in nice, clean places.  Although this place isn't horrible, it's not a place I will return to.  This hotel also doesn't have a workout room...that's a huge slip up on my part and a big no no when booking a hotel for me.  I gotta work out.  I am creative and didn't go without activity however, this is something I need make sure I pay more attention to.

It's going to be warm out today, as long as it stays dry, it should be a great day to drive  home with top down on the car...that puts me in such a great mood :)



SWOP-Wisconsin and I will be hanging out at Jazz in the park on September 6, here is the info:

http://www.easttown.com/events/jazz-in-the-park/2012-lineup

I may have previously said September 23, that was a mistake. 

We want to meet people in out community, let them get to know us and have a great time.  We're working on expanding interest and getting ourselves out there.  Come out and say hello :)



I saw a news story on Fox Chicago today...and I really wish I can remember the name of the dad in this story.  The dad does triathlons and brings his daughter with him.  She has cerebal palsy and is unable to walk.  This dad wants her to experience all the out doors has to offer.  Fox Chicago showed him pulling her in a little float in the water, pushing her in a stroller and pulling her behind his bike.  I love to see parents being parents and seeing this story brought tears to my eyes.
Go DAD!!!


1 comment:

  1. that is a great story....very inspiring.......makes one appreciate and thank God even more for what he has given you....

    Susan Cinders

    ReplyDelete